[favorite_button post_id=”” site_id=””]
Visit Saint Thibaut, in the Land of Auxois and Land of Art and History
Saint Thibault church :
– Gothic choir from the 14th century
– Portal from the 13th century
– Altarpiece made of polychrome wood from the 14th century
– Saint-Gilles chapel from the 13th century
– Shrine : unique piece from the 14th century
Association : les Amis de Saint-Thibault-en-Auxois.
Close to the Burgundy Canal and the bike-road
Due to renovation work, the church is closed in 2021.
Postal address of the association : Mairie, 21350 SAINT-THIBAULT.